A blog of all my happenings, when I decide to share them. :)

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Noon-day Lulls

Well I just got done having leftover lasagne for lunch.... yummy. I'm convinced this stuff just gets better every time you reheat it. I hope you all had a great holiday and got some cool gifts. I was spoiled rotten. My favorite gift was a very practical Genie garage door opener. You can check it out at http://www.geniecompany.com/Products/excelerator.htm. I highly recommend it if you are in the market for a garage door opener.

I'm going to the beach this weekend to enjoy some R&R. Maybe I'll take some pics to post to Flickr and eventually to the blog. So yeah, think I'll get back to work now.

D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember way back in art class in college. I was oil painting a lot and just happened to be using dark purple and blue colors. Dustin Elbowed me in the eye during a basketball game and I did a handicap type quiver. I then dreampt up the marvellous idea of applying some of that purple and blue paint around it for dramatic effect. It worked fabulously. I just don't have shame do I? -Ransom Bodeen

6:04 PM, January 21, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home