A blog of all my happenings, when I decide to share them. :)

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Fall Update

Summer seems to be coming to an end and a new season of falling leaves, football and hot chocolate is on its way. I had a good and busy summer and am feeling ready to come back to blogging (hopefully at a much more increased rate). I could name a number of reasons for not blogging during summer... My wrist was broken for about 3.5 months and it made it less enjoyable to type, my home computer burned up and I was without one for a month or so until I rebuilt my new one, but really I was just being lazy. Speaking about my new computer.. It is a real slick piece of machinery. I could bore you with all the stats, but if you're like my wife you'd just look the other way and go back to thinking about something more important. That being said, it runs the games I play (Anarchy Online and Battlefield 2 currently) exceptionally well.

It's funny, it has been a few years since I was in school but this fall will be a return to studying for me. I should be getting my Becker Convisor CPA study material/software any day now. I'm looking forward to the challenge of learning the material and passing the CPA exam but certainly not all the man hours it is going to take.

In other news... It's raining a lot now. Hope you're enjoying it as much as I am.

Dustin

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you're gettin off your butt and posting. :) Or I guess this would be gettin on your butt.

10:57 AM, October 03, 2005

 
Blogger Unknown said...

And I'm glad to see someone actually reads this thing besides me. Maybe I'll actually post to it more often... maybe... it could happen. ;)

Dustin

4:16 PM, October 04, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home