A blog of all my happenings, when I decide to share them. :)

Friday, October 07, 2005

Blazing

I wanted to take this opportunity to really stick my neck out on the line today. Today's subject is probably of little interest to some of you but at least you get to hear about something I really enjoy! The Blazers are gonna be fun to watch this year. They have one of the youngest teams in the league (and in franchise history) and really have a chance to surprise some teams! The key is their new coach Nate McMillan who finally demands the respect of the players on the team. He has the chance to extract the talent out of players like Darius miles who have always been known simply for their potential. You heard it here first. The Blazers will win 35-40 games and compete for a spot in the playoffs. Dustin

Update:  Apparently I might have been wrong and they might be a really young and inexperienced team that hardly wins any games... Until the regular season starts though and a few games go by, I'm standing by my predictions.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

In a league troubled as it is, and a team with as much bad press as it's had, it's good to hear of a coach that will demand respect--particularly of a young(er) group of players.

I may have to watch a game or two. Though for now, my "allegiance" will remain with Detroit (my home team).

:)

3:05 PM, October 10, 2005

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are right.. the blazers are of little interest to me :P

andrea

12:57 PM, November 15, 2005

 
Blogger Colin said...

You are right dustin, they are going to ROCK! go blazers!

4:30 PM, November 16, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home