A blog of all my happenings, when I decide to share them. :)

Friday, November 18, 2005

Rise Up, Oh You Fans of Old

In an ealier post I wrote about my preseason predictions for the Blazers. The season is still very young but for you naysayers out there I would like to note that the Blazers are actually 1st place in the Nortwest Division right now. Also, they have the best record for this early in the season that they've had in the past 4 or 5 seasons. Things are looking up. This is a team of young and bright players who play gritty for their coach. These guys don't have a lot of "give up" in them. They stay with it and fight games out till the horn blows. As a fan I have to say, this is very refreshing and fun to watch. Blazer basketball is back. It's time for the people of Oregon and old fans from all over to come back to the team. A team of hustle and class is back... the organization has heard the cry of its fans and have given you what you want. So, for goodness sake, come back fans.... come back. Your team is waiting for you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is good to here. I guess maybe I'll flip on a game here soon.

12:45 PM, November 18, 2005

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Tonights game against Golden State is on TV (KGW) and should be pretty good. Starts at 7pm. :)

1:02 PM, November 18, 2005

 
Blogger Colin said...

GO BLAZERS!

1:07 PM, November 18, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home